Monday, September 3, 2018

Which book did I choose?

Today we got the opportunity to choose a book to read. We could choose between two books, one by Nich Hornby, and one by Sherman Alexie. We watched a short video about an interview with Sherman, and then read a review about Nicks book. Nicks book is called about a boy, while Shermans book is called a part-time Indian.
I chose to read the book written by Sherman because it seems like the most interesting book to me. After watching the interview with him, he sounded like a person with a lot of knowledge and wisdom, so I thought his book would be the most interesting to read. The part-time Indian concept also seem quite interesting. I am very excited to start reading the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more blogging

I won't be posting no more because I finished English the other year. Bye