Monday, September 10, 2018

What I learned today about how to have a good conversation

Today in English class we learned how to have a proper good conversation and how to be a good listener. We also watched a short video with 10 points on how to have a good conversation. 
I learned a lot about how to be a good listener and learned things that could be useful in the future. Something else I realize was that people really appreciate small things like that you show that you see them, and respect what they have to say. It was a helpful and great English lesson, where we not only learned English but also other things.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Niklas, I'm glad you liked it. Good comments from you here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also learned a lot. It was a fun exercise and i hope we can work more together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "like that you show that you see them"

    There were not many misspells or grammatical corrections but i thing you could have written the sentence above a bit different.

    ReplyDelete

No more blogging

I won't be posting no more because I finished English the other year. Bye