Thursday, September 20, 2018

Is media telling the truth about disasters?

In English class we got a task that was to write a critical article about natural disasters that is happening in America right now and if media is telling us everything about casualties. 
Is media hiding casualties that happened in the storm "Florence". It's only a couple of tens of people that media confirms that died in the storm. I do not think this is right. Either they know about more people that died, or if they don't, I think there are more casualties. I think they don't want people to know that so many people are dying, and the government is manipulating the people to not say anything in media. 
Last year president Trump said that the storm that hit Puerto Rico was not a problem and that he and his men were as ready for the storm as they possibly could be. After the storm he was happy with himself and the good job they did, even though at least 3000 people died due to the storm. That is not something you can be proud of and say that you did a great job. I think Trump is wrong. Here you can see something he said after the storm: “I think that Puerto Rico was an incredible, unsung success.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more blogging

I won't be posting no more because I finished English the other year. Bye